The Talky Bits
performances to date
Minimum 1f and 6 either
Written in collaboration with Brian Two
A set of 10 theatrically-themed sketches for Dance and Drama Showcases.
Perfect to perform between your bigger dance or musical numbers.
These sketches take a look at some of the different aspects of putting on a show.
They can be performed as a group or as standalone pieces, adding up to around half an hour of sketch comedy to your show or revue.
With a minimum cast of 7 performers (no maximum limit) and minimal set requirements.
- Pitching the show: Getting the show on the road is all about the initial creative pitch…
- Securing the sponsor: For many shows, securing a sponsor to help finance the production is a crucial task.
- Nailing the Audition: Finding the best cast for your show is always a problem…
- Setting the scene: Getting the right look and feel for a show is critical to wow the audiences. But that costs money…
- No such thing as bad publicity: They say there is no such thing as bad publicity… are they right?
- Making up the make-up: New make-up girl Donna is not quite what the director expected…
- A well organised rehearsal: From the first read-through, preparation is the key…
- Break both legs: As all actors know, there are plenty of superstitions linked to the theatre…
- Diva!: It can be hard work coping with a Diva!
- First night nerves: It’s first night and the nerves are showing…
Many of the sketches are available to purchase and perform separately.
Apply for Performance Rights:
Licensing: This script is published through Lazy Bee Scripts. To read the whole script online and to make an application to perform the show please visit Lazy Bee Scripts.