Four and Twenty More Adverts!
With the continued success of our first Spoof Advert CD, and by popular demand, we bring you a second compilation of spoof adverts for fictional services and products inspired by Fairytale and Pantomime.
The perfect way to add a bit of fun to your theatre foyer / show interval.
This audio CD holds a total of 19 silly ‘radio’ adverts and 5 ‘tongue in cheek’ announcements to your audience. Supplied in CD case with cover.
Advert tracks included:
- 3 Bears Security Services – An end to breaking and entering and porridge theft.
- Sorcerer Cleaning gel – Shazam and the dirt is gone!
- Tart safe – Store your cakes away from any thieving Knave.
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary Gardening Services.
- M&S (Malevolent and Suspicious) Poisoned Products.
- Baa Baa Black Sheep’s wool sale.
- The Spratkins Diet.
- Perfect Princesses match making services
- See through tailors – As endorsed by his highness the Emperor!
- Cobblers Estate agents – Meeting your footwear housing needs.
- Panto Direct Groceries – Home delivery supplies for your larder.
- Tree-Bay – Make some cash and sell unwanted Merry Men clutter.
- The Witless protection scheme – For has-been comedy link men!
- ID theft warning – A public information announcement.
- The House of Charming – Perfumery products.
- EFS – The enchanted furniture store: Everything must go!
- Magic Mirrors – The SAT NAV model which guide you to the fairest in the land!
- Rambo-stiltskin – A Film trailer.
- Army Recruitment – Have you got what it takes to join the Kings Men?
Foyer / Audience Announcements included:
- ‘Please turn off your mobile phones’
- ‘No cameras please!’
- ‘Remember to cheer the goodies and boo the villains’
- ‘There is now an interval’
- ‘The show is over – please go home!’