Four and Twenty Adverts No.3
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the theatre foyer, we bring you a third compilation of silly adverts for Fairy-tale and pantomime services and products.
This audio CD holds a total of 17 silly ‘radio’ adverts and 7 ‘tongue in cheek’ announcements to your audience!
TLC Creative bring you the sequel to the sequel of the CD that no-one wanted to hear, in conjunction with the vocal majesty of Brian Two. Supplied in CD case with cover.
Advert tracks included:
- Dragons Den – Pitch your business ideas to the Dragons.
- Dame Aid – Give all you can to help destitute Dames.
- iGlass – The latest innovation from Poisoned Apple.
- Sorcerers Apprentice – Who’ll be hired?
- We sell any cow.com – The website for bovine sales.
- Harry Wizard – A magical movie coming soon.
- Magic Mirrors – Buy one and get one free.
- Happy Ever After – A Grimm Bothers Finance insurance scheme.
- Percinnamon Construction – Gingerbread houses.
- Strictly Come Lancing – The contest for B list celebrity Knights.
- Leprechaun bank – The bank at the end of the rainbow.
- Golden Hair – how to solve that ‘how to climb a tower’ problem.
- Oil of Oily – Cosmetics by Ponds.
- Pantomime Animal Hospital – Caring for poorly panto pets.
- Cash for Golden Eggs – Get hard cash fast!
- Which Witch – How to choose the best crone.
- Fry Hard – A Cop thriller.
Foyer / Audience Announcements included:
- ‘Welcome to the show’.
- ‘5 minutes to curtain up’.
- ‘3 minutes to curtain up’.
- ‘Short Interval: ‘Refreshments available’.
- A very Short Interval.
- Short Interval: ‘Please come back’.